My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Slavery & The Constitution

Well, while I did not feel as many wow moments today, I deeply enjoyed our speaker. I decided today that I think that I enjoy them so much because he talks about things in depth, instead of talking like we are all history grad students who should know the background information that he is talking about. He was even able to explain the constitutional law today in such a way that I understood it. I had always heard the name Marbury v. Madison, but had no clue what it was except a court case. Now, I know what it is and its importance in history. I also enjoy the fact that he takes all questions without even flinching. He goes into deep discussion with them instead of giving you a short answer to shut you up. :-) I feel that my knowledge of slavery has quadrupled over the last two days. I cannot wait to hear Dr. Wintz tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home