My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Richmond Chapt. 1 The Land and Its Native People

I found this chapter to just be a very broad overview of early Native Americans that lived in Kansas. It also talked about the layout of Kansas. I thought that this was pretty basic information, and can’t say that I learned a lot from it. I did find the pueblo outside of Scott City interesting though.
We actually already talk about this information in my fourth grade classroom. We discuss the landforms and geography of Kansas, along with the plant and animal life. It would be interesting to find someone with an arrowhead collection to bring and show the class. When I was a child I attended a rural school. I was always amazed when kids would bring in arrowheads that they had found. I was always jealous and have always wanted to find my own arrowhead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home